The 10’ Rowing Skiff’s traditional design makes her stable and dry and a delight to row and tow.
Construction is of hand laid fiberglass with a special ? that makes them rigid and strong. Fiberglass tanks with foam flotation run the entire length on both sides making the boat unsinkable and very stiff even without the seats. Oak rails add to the strength and give years of protection from bumps and scrapes.
- Mahogany Seats and Oak Gunnels Finished with Sikkens Cetol Marine Teak
- Two Bronze Oar Lock Sockets
- Through Bolted Bronze Bow Towing Ring OR
- Through Bolted Stainless Steel Towing Ring
OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT. Please contact us
- Hull Color
- Top Lapstrake Color
- Anti-fouling Bottom Paint
- Dacron Gunnel Guard
- Rubber Gunnels (replacement for oak)
- 3 Bronze Lifting Rings Inside for Stern & Bow
- Bronze Chocks & Cleats*
- Extra Oar Lock Sockets
- Spruce Oars
- Bronze Oar Locks
- Non-Skid Floor
- * Also available in stainless steel
We also offer complete customizations from basic to more complex. If you need it, we’ll do it!